We want to become your strategic partner by being able to contribute new and innovative ideas, and with experience in the main industries and national and international companies, with experts in HR consulting.
We bring sustainable competitive advantages over time, from planning to execution, based on the value of people and their organization.
We align the business processes and processes of Human Resources to achieve the results and objectives set.
We develop in an aligned way the people, the competences, the culture, the values and the organization.
We design action plans for development, improvement and transformation from the basis of commitment, leadership, cooperation in high performance teams and the strengths of the organization’s culture under a double prism of talent and passion.
We give answers to the following questions
- Does my strategic plan include people and talent?
- Do they have defined objectives?
- Does my business model include HR policies and processes?
- Does day-to-day management with clients and teams reflect mission, vision and values?
- How can I cover the strategic part of Human Resources in my company (SME)?
- Do I know the professional market opinion of my company? How can I improve it?
- How to improve the satisfaction and loyalty of the professionals who are in contact with my organization?
- Do each of the workers have clear roles and necessary competencies of the position he occupies?
- Have I made a post vs. person assessment?
- Do I have defined my manual of competencies and behaviors, so that my workers know what I expect from each of them?
- Did you evaluate and reward the performance of each of my employees in the company, based on a performance evaluation?
- Is my pay and compensation model structured in such a way that retains talent and is equitable?
- Do each year my workers meet the objectives set by the company?
- Are my workers ready for organizational change and cultural change?
- Are my employees happy to work for my company?
- Do I know the internal relationships between my employees?
- Do I know the level of commitment and satisfaction of my workers towards my company? Do I know how to measure it?
- Do I have adequate communications to workers at all times?
- Do I know the active and voluntary contribution to the social, economic and environmental improvement that my company makes?
- Is my company immersed and adapted to the new existing environment of technology and human resources 2.0?
- Do I know how to retain and retain my workers?
- Does each of my workers know where I can grow in my organization?
- Do I have defined a talent map, aligned with organizational strategy?
- Do I have a defined plan of international workers and expatriates?
- Have I designed and defined my high potentials program?
- Do I manage the knowledge of my workers and focus on the fulfillment of my corporate strategy?
If you do not have the answers to all these questions, we know how to help you by maximizing the human capital of your business.